Baby Shower Centerpiece Ideas
Here's some of the centerpieces that showed up at the babyshower. Very cute. Hard plastic baby blocks in clear gift bags, tied with pretty ribbon.
The first picture is a small gift bag, with a small stick balloon, stuck in it. A piece of tinsel ribbon fills the top.
I believe what was inside of them was just baker's clay or some kind of florist clay that hardened to make them heavy and stand up, but you could use jelly beans too.
We used pink plastic tablecloths and sprinkled confetti around the centerpieces.
Other Centerpiece Ideas
- Small plants with colored ribbon
- Branches from a flowering bush
- Helium balloons on strings attached to something
- Dollar store baby resin figures
- Toy wooden blocks, rattles, or baby keyrings
- Small stuffed animals
- Fabric netting filled with candies, tied off with ribbon.
Tip: Get your centerpiece decorations at a Dollar StoreHow to make a Diaper Cake Centerpiece