Baby Shower Food IdeasHere's a list of the Baby Shower food that was brought:
- 2 large pans of Ziti
- 2 smaller pans of Tuna Salad
- 1 large bowl of diced tomatoes and cucumbers
- 1 bottle of Ranch Salad Dressing
- 1 bowl of homemade Bread and Butter Pickles
- 2 large plates of Fried Chicken
- 1 bowl of Spanish Rice
- 3 bags of bread - 2 dinner rolls, 1 Italian
- 1 bag of Doritos 3D's
- 1 bag of Teddy Bear mini cookies
- 5 3 liter bottles of soda
- 2 bags of ice
- 1 large homemade cake
- Basket of plastic silverware rolled in napkins - 50
- Extra plates, extra silverware, extra napkins
- Salt and Pepper
- Dish of butter
- Serving utensils
Make a Watermelon Buggy.
This is such a cute idea, I wish we would have made a watermelon Baby Buggy. Just cut the watermelon like a baby buggy.
The wheels can be slices of orange or cut some wheels out of thin cardboard and attach with a toothpick with a grape on it.
Fill with any fruit you like. Strawberries, pinapple, grapes, and the little balls or squares of watermelon. Roll foil for the buggy handle. Great Idea!
Results of the Baby Shower
- We had too many decorations, didn't use the streamers at all.
- Only 25 out of 50 guests came.
- We had too much food left over.
- We bought too much ice.
- We bought too many paper plates and plasticware.
- Time arranged should have been set from 4 to 6 PM.
- The Walmart Baby Registry didn't work.
- Guests prefer homemade cakes vs. store bought (there wasn't much left)