How To Plan A Baby Shower
Here's the plan we came up with for our afternoon Baby Shower, with a 3pm start time.
See BabyShowerIdeas to get started with your plan.
2:00 pm - Arrive to set up.
1. Hang the streamers
2. Hang up banners or posters?
3. Set up a small table with the baby book for guests to sign as they come in. Also on the table have a baby bottle filled with small candies that the guests can guess how many there are. So you need a notepad and pencils. They can write their name and how many are in the bottle, fold and drop in a jar or something. Maybe have a vase with pink carnations to decorate?
4. Set up a table to put the baby gifts on, with the mommy's seat nearby
5. Tablecloth 2 tables for guests
6. Tablecloth the food table.
7. Arrange the chairs.
8. Tape 4 balloons with ribbons to each corner of the tables
9. Tape 4 balloons to the railing outside
3:00 pm - Guests arrive, Sign the Baby Book, Guess the candies in the baby bottle, hug mommy, put gift on table, get something to eat, pick a seat
3:30 pm - Eat Food
4:00 pm - Play Guess Mommy's Waistline, need ribbon or yarn, scissors
4:30 pm - Sit mommy down, start to open gifts, write gifts in baby book, in the meantime have someone check for the guest's right count of candies. Announce winner after gifts are opened.
5:00 pm - Guests leave
5:30 pm - Clean up
6:00 pm - Get out of there